Wednesday, February 20, 2013

stressed the funk out.

As negative as my posts can be at times, I try really hard not to consider myself a depressed person. Unfortunately, that is something I can rapidly feel changing about myself.

It's the oddest thing. To be aware of that fact that you're falling, that you're losing control, and that you don't really know what to do, but that you can't seem to change it.

I do the things I know to do; keep myself busy, clean my room, read, do laundry, go out, drink some, hang out with friends, but it's like the first milisecond I can't keep my brain occupied it has a brain of it's own and just keeps going back to the same thought process: "you need a job, TCAP, you need a job, TCAP, research paper for class, you need a job, TCAP."

Add to the mix that, as usual, the men in my life are driving me crazy, and you have yourself a certified not thinking straight lady.

I'm reading the book "Silver Linings Playbook" in hopes of helping me find silver linings in my current life situation, but we can hope.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment