Thursday, January 13, 2011

holy toledo, batman!!!

I have a cousin who cries when she eats food that's too delicious.

I cry when I see views like the ones I saw when I visited Toledo, Spain yesterday. It was absolutely amazing. It was like this miniscule town with the tiniest roads and it was completely made of rock. Everything was so amazing and the weather was perfect. It was a great, well spent day.

I have pretty much done everything in Madrid that I want to, except I won't get to see Real Madrid play a futbol game, and that is very sad news indeed. I've still got 4 days here, and then I'm off to Vienna for the start of my tour! I hope the transition into and out of the tour is easy, I'm a little unsettled about the whole airport situation, what with having to spend the night in the Heathrow airport. Meh.

Either way, this journey has been the most eye opening experience so far. I've realized that I'm quite capable of many things I never thought I would be. And I even realize how much more I appreciate my current relationship status. I've realized that when I do get into a different relationship status, that I need to be with someone who wants to travel, who is okay with getting lost all the time, and who appreciates other places as well as the one where we live.  I've discovered there's a lot more I want out of life than where I was headed, and I'm going to use this experience to do everything I can to get the most I can out of this life, cause let's face it...we've only got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment